Our brand new handmade crewel cushion covers are meticulously hand embroidered from wool in tiny limited runs, where no two pieces are the same. Designed to make a statement on their own or to be mixed, matched and layered with other cushions in our range, and to complement our wall hanging tapestries beautifully.
Marrying the traditional crewel folk art technique of Kashmir with contemporary colours and all natural materials, Moppet crewelwork pieces make the most beautiful focal point for a little one’s room.
A perfectly unique heirloom gift for a new baby, 1st birthday, or just because!
- Embroidered by artisans in Kashmir
- Designed exclusively by Moppet
- Truly unique: hand-crafted in tiny batches
- 40cm (16") x 40cm (16") approximately
- Available in four styles: jungle safari, sage stripe, lilac stripe, ochre check
- 100% wool and natural dyes with a 100% cotton plain reverse
Cushion insert not included. We recommend using a 45cm insert for extra plump cushions!
Due to the handmade nature of this item there will be some small variations from the picture shown.
Design © Moppet 2022